Vegatarian and vegan food became so popular that it’s even part of Bocuse dOr 2017 competition. More and more restaurants add new positions in the menu and meet new group of customers.
During our training you will learn:
how to surprise your guests with various food
new techniques in cooking vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free food
how to make the food not only be heathful, tasty and nutritious, but also look apetizing
- Starter: Beetroots in textures with goatmilk snow
- Mains: Mushrooms with organic egg / Burned cabbage with cheddar cheese and horseradish
- Desserts: Frangipane with rasberries/ Chocolate cake with butterscoth
- Starter: Curryed zuchini with pistaschio emulsion
- Mains: Quinoa porridge with sunflower tahini/ Smoked celeriac with walnuts and apple
- Dessert: Pavlova with coconut cream and pineapple
Jouni Toivanen – Finnish chef whose experience was created through working in the best restaurants of Helsinki and Barcelona, many of them marked with a Michelin star. One of latest restaurants he worked in was his own restaurant Luomo. The restaurant was awarded with * Michelin star after only 9 months after opening.
While working in the different kinds of restaurants he has found his own way of cooking. Its based mostly on wild ingredients with a modern approach, which is also now trendy in Nordic countries.
Target group: professional chefs working in Horeca Business
Certificate: at the end of the training you will also receive a certificate on completion of the course
You can register to the training by sending an application to [email protected]. Additional information 54 555 888.
NB! Price does NOT include VAT.